ROLE: Field Project Manager (aka Sidekick)
sidekick Mission: “Improving Home Improvement”
The chore of home maintenance and improvement has become cumbersome, unenjoyable and uninspiring for homeowners – sidekick is a Massachusetts based start-up company set on changing this forever. sidekick serves as a personal project manager, using technology with a personal touch to provide a single point of contact for all the homeowners needs. sidekick connects homeowners with a curated community of local handymen and contractors, as well as manages bids, schedules jobs, processes payments and more.
Enthusiastic and proactive manager with home improvement background, account management, customer service and project management skills, coupled with strong knowledge of local area. Versatile professional capable of thriving in a fast-paced start-up environment and eager to help drive new business growth.
KEY SKILL SET
- Home improvement background
- Knowledge of and connected with local geographic area
- High level of customer service (with homeowners and contractors)
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILIES
- The sidekick serves as the primary point of contact between homeowner and workforce community member
- Once contacted by customer, work with customer/ homeowner to define project scope and use industry knowledge to define price range
- Identify best workforce community member within sidekick’s community to perform job and establish cost range
- Brief workforce community member on project scope, share job site pictures, use industry knowledge to establish cost range, confirm availability, etc.
- Schedule job with homeowner and workforce community member
- Active project management and job oversight to ensure job is completed to clients satisfaction
- Serve as interface between homeowner and workforce community member to resolve any issues that arise before, during or after job is complete
- Communicate job details to sidekick team, including job details, pricing, job status, etc.
- Recruit and vet new workforce community members
- Manage existing workforce community members
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org